Friday, October 24, 2014

Deadly PJ

Funny Random Pick Up Lines Collection In English


1. What's wrong? You're looking a little sad and gloomy. What you need is some Vitamin me. 

2. I got u something special baby, it's the condom I used when I lost my virginity.

3. If you were a Porsche, I'd wax and ride you all over town.

4. Do you handle chickens because your good with cocks 
5. I have 4 words for you "Hol I Day Inn".

6. Girl you're sweet as candy, can I taste u "Now And Later"

7. Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

8. Do you have a name, or do angels just have pretty faces?

9. Hey do you have an extinguisher cause your on FIRE!

10. Blow me you fat ugly hoe

11. I'm like Domino's Pizza. If I don't come in 30 minutes, the next one is free.

12. "I'll be the Burger King, and you'll be the Dairy Queen... You treat me right, and I'll do it your way."

13. hey baby, thats a nice shirt, can i talk you out of it!

14. I know milk does a body good, but damn girl, how much have you been drinking?

15. Can you pass the coffee and sugar becaue you just made me cream in my pants

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2014 Deadly Pj - Best Funny Jokes | About Us | Privacy Policy | Powered by Blogger